Famous 5: Paul Brandus
Meet Paul Brandus, award-winning journalist and independent member of the White House press corps and the voice behind the West Wing Reports since 2009. Most recently, he authored the book, Under This Roof: A History of the White House and Presidency released this fall and is also a Washington columnist on economics and finance for MarketWatch. In the wake of his recent book release, we caught up with this political media giant for a Famous 5 interview.
1. President Obama calls & wants to kick it for the day, what’s on the agenda?
2. What Tweet, either written by you or somebody else, best describes you right now?
3. What were you most surprised to learn during your research and writing of Under This Roof?
4. How would you sum up Washington DC in one gif?
5. You just released a book, but you don’t strike us as someone who sits still for long. What’s next?
*Bonus question: Who should we interview next?
How about Jared Rizzi of Sirius/XM? He’s a good guy.