The Most DC Gifts to Never Get Family or Friends for Christmas
Congress is almost (fingers crossed) out of town for the year which means the staff exodus is not too far behind. We know it can be really tough to find the time for solid Christmas shopping between all of the receptions and working weekends trying to fund the government, but on behalf of your friends and family back home, we beg you not to resort to the gift shop in the basement of Longworth.
No, your friends and family do not want to receive:
- Crystal Capitol Dome
- Fake FBI Sweatshirt or Hat
- Anything you can get at the tourist store in Union Station
- Speaker of the house seal cuff links
- Congressional stationary from the House office supply store
- A Monuments Snow Globe
- Presidential seal mouse pad
- Presidential seal anything really…
Yes, Tysons is a pain, but Metro Center, Pentagon City, Georgetown – they’re really not that far.