FamousDC’s Top 10 Favorite Things About the Nationals
*Updated for 2016*
Back in 2012, we made a list of our top 10 favorite things about the Washington Nationals. Because the Nats really are that awesome, all of our favorite things remain the same (including mourning the loss of the Bullpen four years early).
10. Nationals fans have serious #Natitude
9. Dan Snyder doesn’t own them.
8. Ben’s Chili Bowl.
7. They’re located in DC.
6. Two words: Stephen Strasburg.
5. The Fairgrounds (RIP Bullpen).
4. President Races – Let Teddy Win!
3. Pedicabs. [The best way back home after being over-served]
2. Screw the Braves, this is America’s team.
1. Bryce Harper, bro.