Four score and seven beers ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men should celebrate the 4th properly.
We firmly stand by our founding fathers proposition and are hoping to fulfill our duty as U.S. citizens by hooking you all up with the inside info on where to celebrate Independence Day in the District.
After all, you can’t spell American without the can!
So break out your American flags and leave the fireworks at home. They’ll be of no use to you here as we guarantee these venues to be straight flames.
- Doors open at 11am to their all day cookout on their patio
- There will be a tap takeover, frozen drinks and so many assortments of meat being grilled it could be considered a zoo
- Open from 4pm-7pm on Monday for an Independence Day happy hour
- Open from 5pm-close, this delightful destination will have you celebrating the red, white and booze.
- Introducing a Crush Bar this 4th of July with 4 different flavors (and we have it on good authority that pineapple is one of them)
- Open from 11:30am-2pm
- Hosting their annual Red, White and Fuego event
- An all day party on their patio with an open bar, DJ Dimmy and bottomless guac (I guess we should have started with the guac)
- Join them on Sunday for a special menu, $4 rail drinks and 4 different tap beers
- Come again on Monday for a 4th of July happy hour from 4-7pm
- Open for happy hour from 3-7pm (so basically happy four hours)
- Join them as they roll out their specialty summer drinks
- While it is closed on the 4th, get a head start on your celebrations with $29 cocktail growlers, $20 shotsky and $5 crushes all night long
- Open for a boozy brunch from 11am-3pm on the 4th
- Special menu and drinks to come
- Hosting a ticket event from 7pm-midnight on the 4th
- Entry fee covers access to rooftop for a prime view of the fireworks, $7 frozen sno cone drinks and much more
- Hosting an Independence Day Party from 1pm-9pm
- Event includes drink specials throughout the day, an ice luge and a hot dog eating contest
- You do not want to miss this Red, White and Rooftop weekend event:
- Friday-Sunday: $5 16oz Bud Lights, $5 Fireball shots and $8 RBVs until midnight
- Saturday and Sunday: bottomless brunch from 11:30am-3pm
- Monday: all day specials, DJs and more. No cover or tickets, just fireworks.
- Opens at 4pm with cocktail and dinner specials to celebrate the red, white and blue
- Doors open at 5pm to get you taking shots hours before the fireworks actually go off
- Serving brunch all day from 11am-6:30pm, so grab a mimosa and toast to the USA
- Regular hours and regular happy hour menu for the 4th, but be sure to pick up one of their homemade pop tarts while you’re at it- they are anything but ordinary!
- Beer specials featuring Sam Adams (how fitting) as well as drink and shot specials, hot dogs, sliders, and a BBQ bonanza
- Hosting their 4th annual American drink dependence day
- Event starts at 2pm on the terrace with $4 flying dog cans all day and night
- You don’t want to miss their half priced bottles of wine or launching of their new rosé