Nats fans -Tag/tweet us your pics at @FamousDC / @Famous_DC! We’ll pick the best and give away an hour worth of a free open bar for you and a guest at our next Happy Hour. Make sure you’re on the list here
Photo by Keith Allison
1. Tons of OUT OF OFFICE start popping up around noon.
2. Lot of conference calls being dialed into from Blue Jacket DC.
3. White House news dump coming around 3 pm.
4. Tommy McFly hasn’t slept in five days.
5. The Presidents race will start with a Red Bull and end with a keg stand.
6. Dan Snyder is sitting in the corner of his office watching 2012 rookie year highlights of RG3 on YouTube.
7. The Bullpen will give Woodstock a run for its money starting about 1 pm.
8. No last minute “Hail Mary” emails from either the DCCC or NRCC for at least three hours.
9. The amount of beltway Instagramming on the first pitch will rival the Royal Wedding.
10. C-SPAN will run old clips from the 90s. Jeremy Art and Howard Mortman will focus attention elsewhere.