In case you needed further proof that public trash cans are not good storage facilities for sensitive information: [demands]
California State University students found a portion of Sarah Palin’s confidential speaking contract in a dumpster, the AP reports.
While Palin will not be paid for her appearance at the university, the contract does require “round-trip, first-class airfare for two, a suite and two rooms at a deluxe hotel and transportation via SUVs or black town cars. It also requires that Palin’s lectern be stocked with water bottles and bendable straws.”
Other demands included, but were not limited to:
1. No speeches that end in consonants
2. Helicopter for any impromptu shootin’
3. A view of Russia
4. At least four amber-colored banana clips in case of multiple up-do re-dos
5. Venue staff is required to only address her as “Rogue Warrior”
6. Guarded storage closet for “Todd’s tools”One A/V techie whose sole job is to cue “God Bless America” when he sees a twinkle in her eye
7. Make that six amber-colored banana clips
8. A metal plate above her dressing room doorway that reads, “Speak like Reagan today!” She taps it on her way out to the stage.
9. Anything from Wal-Mart that reminds her of home.
10. Oh and a fireplace with a stack of books for burnin’ (preferably “The Audacity of Hope”)