With athletes going to Sochi pretty soon, the Team USA uniform has been unveiled.
We have questions (below this stunning photo).
- Did Ralph Lauren’s elderly aunt knit this sweater? Assuming she did, did he feel compelled to make it the uniform of Team USA out of guilt?
(“Of course I love this Aunt Helga!“)
- Is Team USA a bunch of broskis this year? If so, does anyone have deets on the pre-Sochi keg party?
- When did baggy sweatpants come back into fashion? Aren’t we going through a tight yoga pants phase right now?
- Are those moon boots? Is “Sochi” a code name for “the moon?”
- What are those top lapels doing? Will they ever close?
- What if the Team USA athletes sit in a dirty chair?
- What is this Olympian of good looks reaching for in his pocket?
h/t Today Show