Fall is in the air. Sweaters are being shaken from storage, boots are being dusted off, and apples are bursting from orchards by the bushel. Crisp, tart, crunchy, sweet — apples are irresistible this time of year. Go ahead, snag a dozen (or two) of your favorite varietals from the farmers market. Sweet treats like these are sure to make even Johnny Appleseed envious.
- Super-Moist Pink Pearl Apple Cake via The Bojon Gourmet
- Roasted Apple Scones with Ginger via The Vanilla Bean Blog
- Almond-Apple Crisp via Brown Eyed Baker
- Caramel Apple Cookies via Bakers Royale
- Apple Cider Sangria via How Sweet It Is
Photo by Jessica