Although we still have three more weeks until fall, Labor Day is the symbolic end of summer for most of us. Schools are back in session, bosses return from beach houses, and white frocks and linen pants are packed away until next year. Celebrate waning summer days with light and fresh dishes that embody the best of the season’s bounty.
- Coconut Corn Salad via 101 Cookbooks
- Grilled Eggplant with Herbed Quinoa via Sprouted Kitchen
- Melon with Lime-Chile Syrup via The Kitchn
- BBQ Spiced Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeno Salsa via How Sweet It Is
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies via Bakers Royale
Photo credit: Heidi