Photo credit: Joy
It’s peach season! Soft, fuzzy, juicy, sweet — we can’t seem to get enough of these little flavor bombs. Dressed up or down, savory or sweet, peaches add a delicious summery bite to everything.
- Peach, Tomato, and Mozzarella Crostini via Joy the Baker
- Boozy Frozen Peach Pops via Shutterbean
- Grilled Peach, Vidala Onion, and Bacon Salad with Buttermilk Dressing via The Bitten Word
- Chilled Peach Soup via Someone Left the Cake Out in the Rain
- Salmon with Grilled Peach Salsa via Natural Noshing
- Peach and Pecan Oat Crumble Bars via The Kitchn
Have a recipe you’d like to see featured? Email Recipe Round-Up suggestions to [email protected]. Check out what @domnicella’s cooking (and snarking) at Fox and Bunny and Woodpecker Stew.