Photo credit: Gabrielle
It’s National Grilled Cheese Day, which may be our taste buds’ favorite day of the year. Toasty, crunchy, gooey, salty, buttery, cheesy goodness. We know not all grilled cheeses are created equal. Spice up your griddle with something on the wild side. Break out the pickles and lemonade — it’s go time.
- Grilled Beer and Cheese Sandwich via Honest Fare
- Grilled Cheese with Roasted Carrots + Carrot Green Pesto via Happyolks
- Sauteed Chard + Gruyere Grilled Cheese via Sprouted Kitchen
- Grilled Cheese with Mascarpone, Apricots, and Chocolate via Not Without Salt
- Grilled Ham, Cheese, Pickle, and Potato Chip Sandwich via Joy the Baker