Photo credit: Deb
This year, March was a tame one — all bark and no bite. Pay homage to the weather gods with a nod to the month’s notorious dual-natured personality. If nothing else, we hear lamb provides sustenance to those of you still dueling over your brackets.
- Lamb Chops Scotta Dita via DC Culinarian
- Lemongrass Lamb Stew via Thrifty DC Cook
- Lebanese-Style Stuffed Eggplant via Smitten Kitchen
- Capital Spicy Lamb Chili via Capital Spice
- Rack of Lamb with Hazelnut Gremolata and Pea Purée via Tasting Table