Spring is just around the corner. Daffodils are blooming, birds are chirping, the multitudes will be baring their legs in no time. You know what that means: it’s brunch season. Forgo the lengthy waits and hungover servers and whip up a scrumptious eye-opener at your place. Nothing is sexier than breakfast in bed.
- Coffee Bacon Sandwiches via Joy the Baker
- Banana Bread French Toast via How Sweet It Is
- Fried Egg Sandwich with Bacon and Blue Cheese via Smitten Kitchen
- Cappuccino Pancakes with Mocha Syrup via A Pastry Affair
- Shirred Eggs with Sun Dried Tomato Pesto via Vanilla Garlic
Photo credit: Joy