Photo credit: Cara and Phoebe
It’s February. The weather can’t make up its mind. Your dinner repertoire is starting to feel the same. Soups and stews that were delicious a few weeks ago are no longer cutting it. Pasta, veggies, meat — everything seems mundane. We’re here to help. Jazz up your go-to weekday meals in a jiff with inspiration from a few of our favorite foodies.
- Linguine Puttanesca with Chickpeas via Big Girls Small Kitchen
- Paprika Pork Chop via Food52
- Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Skillet via How Sweet It Is
- Skin Beauty Salad via Mint
- Ginger Scallion Sauce via Lottie + Doof
Have a recipe you’d like to see featured? Email Recipe Round-Up suggestions to [email protected]. Check out what @domnicella’s cooking (and snarking) at Fox and Bunny and Woodpecker Stew