It’s the Superbowl, baby! You know what that means: don a jersey, grab a six-pack, and head to your buddy’s house to watch the game on the big screen. Even if you’re in it for the commercials or your childhood-favorite Madonna (your secret is safe with us), we know you’ll be jonesin’ for a snack. Give the delivery man a break and whip up one (or three) of these mouth-watering treats. Halftime never tasted so good.
- 25 Recipes That Should Be on Your Superbowl Menu via How Sweet It Is
- Homemade Chipotle Burrito Bowls via What’s for Dinner?
- Superbowl: Healthy Recipes via A Couple Cooks
- Citrus Pulled Pork Tacos via Food52
- 5 Best Superbowl-Sized Dips via Big Girls Small Kitchen
- Mini Pretzel Dogs via Joy the Baker